As I am increasingly diving into translation and its challenges and pleasures, I felt the urge to note down my thoughts on the issues I come across almost every day. The immense variety of fields and registers, the artistic aspects in literary translation, the responsibility involved in some translation jobs...all that seems like a boundless room for considerations, new findings, playing around with thoughts and discussions. I don´t like to beat about the bush, so I will leave it at that for now. Cheers to translators and all the ones interested in translation and language :)
Freitag, 6. Oktober 2017
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Music translated?
Music is abstract. Music is emotional. Music is divine. Music is a lot of things. But is it translatable? Concerts are an uncomparable e...
-
We are living in times of constant change and mechanization of every possible area of life. Books are replaced by Kindles, organs by 3...
-
The main purpose of language, the one that is obvious constantly, on every single day of our lives, is communication. With different ...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen